Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge is combination of steam and shampoo vacuum cleaner with 5 rotating brushes for deep cleaning of rugs, upholstery and bare floors (except hardwoods).
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge Features
- Powerful 12-amp motor with no belts - never change or replace or break a belt
- Deep cleans with hot tap water and carpet solution
- Five spinning/scrubbing brushes clean carpets, upholstery and bare floors; Brush rotation indicator
- SpinScrub - multi-directional brushes surround carpet fibers, to remove dirt at every angle
- 3-Speed Brushroll Control - High for normal cleaning, low for gentle cleaning, off for spill pick-up
- Tool Mode - stops scrubbing brushes to protect hard flooring
- Removable Brushes - pop out for easy rinsing
- Clean Surge Control - fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas; this feature gives extra burst of cleaning solution for spots or stains
- Heated Drying - applies heat to floor to speed drying time
- 8' Stretch Hose - provides instant extended reach
- Dual Tanks - easy-to-fill tanks keep cleaning solution and dirty water separate
- Carpet/Upholstery Detergent - Includes one 16 oz bottle of powerful cleaning detergent
- On Board Tools: SpinScrub Powered Hand Tool for hard-to-reach cleaning: perfect for stairs, upholstery and stains
This carpet steam cleaner saves the expense and hassle of having to rent a steam cleaner to keep rugs, upholstery, and bare floors (except hardwoods) clean. 12-amp motor combined with five spinning brushes that operate at either high or low speed lift the dirt and grime out of carpets. By pulling on the trigger in the comfortable upright handle, this deep cleaner releases the included carpet/upholstery cleaner and hot tap water.
For more stubborn stains or for high-traffic areas, this SteamVac also has a Clean Surge feature, which sends an extra blast of cleaning solution into the stain by simply pressing a button on the handle. When cleaning is complete, release the trigger and the SteamVac forces hot air into the cleaning path so you can do a few dry strokes over the stain.
This deep cleaner has two separate water tanks to keep clean water apart from dirty water. The top tank holds the detergent and one gallon of hot water and automatically mixes the two so you don't need to get your hands wet. The lower tank holds the dirty solution picked up from the carpet and unlatches to easily pour out into a sink without spilling.
For cleaning stairs or upholstery, this deep cleaner has a long 8-foot hose and a special stair/upholstery nozzle to scrub out spots. Other features of this deep cleaner include a brush indicator, which informs you that the brushes are spinning; an on/off foot pedal; a handle release pedal; and a 20-inch wraparound cord.
For more reviews and recommendations of this model and in order to compare it with other similar models, feel free to follow Hoover SteamVac with Clean Surge Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
Please note that Amazon offers do change with time - read carefully about offered products, especially about warranties, shipping and similar possible issues.