Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum, Model NV352, is a vacuum cleaner with large, detachable, complete anti-allergen seal technology canister (traps 99.99% dust/allergens) and offers great carpet and bare floor cleaning capabilities. Also, swivel steering makes maneuvering around the furniture easy. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum features premium pet tools, large capacity bottom empty dust cup, above floor cleaning attachment and five-year warranty.
NOTE: Some features vary from model to model, so please be sure to read descriptions and manuals before purchasing.
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum Features
There are several features that are really worth mentioning when talking about this vacuum cleaner:
– Featherweight Shark Lift-Away Vacuum – this is very light vacuum clear, easy to push, pull and lift around
– Traps 99.99% dust/allergens – great for those having any allergy or any similar problems
– Bagless vacuum canister never loses suction – when full, easy to empty without making a mess 🙂
– Swivel steering makes maneuvering easy
– Five-year warranty – something to consider when comparing this vacuum cleaner with similar models
– Made of plastic – plastic, but durable plastic (and don’t forget five-year warranty)
– Great carpet and bare floor cleaning capabilities – great suction combined with plenty tools that come with this vacuum cleaner
– Acceptable price – there are cheaper vacuums, but what very often what you pay is what you get– Quiet operation – although suction is great, this is relatively quiet vacuum cleaner. Don’t worry that you will wake up the neighbors when using this vacuum
– The beater bar can be turned off on the motorized nozzle with the 2-notch power switch. The primary nozzle can be used on the bare floors, too
– Vacuum cleaner tend to be tall when trying to get under the furniture since it can’t get past the nozzle head
– Dust bin could be larger – if you have larger area to clean, it is likely that you will probably have to empty dust bin after each cleaning, especially if you have small kids and pets (again, suction doesn’t deteriorate as the dust bin fills with dirt)
This vacuum cleaner can be great ‘main’ vacuum cleaner, even if you have small kids and pets. It is not the cheapest vacuum cleaner around, but five-year warranty justifies little bit higher price. Since it is light weight and can be stored in some corner, it can be great vacuum cleaner for various ’emergencies’ – it is not as portable as hand-held cordless vacuum cleaners, but it is much stronger.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to check Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum (NV352)Amazon link (link opens in the new window).
What is the difference between Shark NV352 and the NV356E?
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum NV352 model has a 25 ft (7.6 m) power cord, while the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright NV356E model has 30 ft (9.1m) long power cord. Also, cleaning attachments are different.
The dirt bin on the Shark 356E is larger and it is 2.5 lbs (1.1kg) heavier then the Shark 352 model. They both same power (1200W), HEPA grade filtration, similar cleaning path (9.5″ in 356E vs 9.25″ in 352 model) and can be converted into canister mode as well.
More on Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright NV356E can be found in Shark NV501 vs NV356E vs NV480 Comparison article.